The Vampire Diaries

Damn.
I need to relieve stress.
I suppose I need to figure out what I want and what is stressing me before I can do that though.
I've been watching 'The Vampire Diaries' a lot lately and I can relate quite a bit.
The loneliness that Matt feels all the time. He's the only one without a real supernatural quality.
The heightened senses of the vampires. Lately everything just seems to be more dramatic in the emotional department.
The duty Elena feels to Stefan, even though he's being an undeniable ass right now. She can't leave him. I believe that even if she could prove that the old Stefan was never coming back, she wouldn't leave him in the dust.
Alaric's involvement with the whole vamp world. He doesn't have to be there. The women in his life have died, he's not related to or legally responsible for Elena or Jeremy. I 100% understand him though. He's tired of keeping secrets, but he can't explain himself. It's impossible for him to move on. No one would believe him in a new town, and if they did no one would fully understand.
Jeremy.. oh poor Jeremy. I would've done the same thing If I were him and loved Anna like that. She understood him and it made him feel good. Bonnie couldn't put Jeremy before Elena, it's just how it works. So of course it felt good for him to be a #1 priority in someone's life. He probably realized that they couldn't have a conventional relationship, her being a ghost and all, but he lives in a world where no one has a remotely conventional life.
Like I said- I can relate.
For just a minute, can I gush about Paul Wesley? oh my gosh! That boy<3 It's funny actually because he's not what I thought I would like. He's not like an Abercrombie surfer dude. But every single time I look at him I die and come back to life! It's insane really. I get the sense he has an old soul and I love that in a guy. He can totally rock a V-neck too, and oh man those eyes! Okay, I should really stop now.
Alright, well, there's so much more to write, but for now I'm leaving it at this.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment