Dumplins Vs. Dumplings

Today was pretty average. It wasn't a stay-in-bed-all-day day, which I am thankful for.
Why? Well today was a new episode of One Tree Hill! Only the best show ever!
Episode 2 of season 9 came and went at 7:00 O'clock today and it just reminds me of all the lessons I've learned throughout this show. It sucks that I didn't watch this show when it first started out, but I'm thankful I got to be part of it before the very end. (Besides, I was in like 3rd grade when it started. not age appropriate!)
Anyways I can never fully explain all that OTH has taught me. Because it would take too long, and also because I'm not even sure I fully understand what this show has done for me.
It's late and I have to go to bed, but I'm sure I'll write all about it sooner or later.

Other events that took place today-
Daddy brought home comfort food. YUM! **
I looked through stuff on Etsy with Mommy.
Watched episodes of Felicity.
I painted my nails Princess Pink. (very fitting if you knew me.)
Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope & Time of our Lives- Tyrone Wells on repeat.

**Side note. He brought home Chicken & Dumplings & we debated on which dumplings we liked better from which restaurant. Personally I go with HRH Dumplins. He says Daily Dish. (No way!)
Well, I'd better get going.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment